Hi! My name is Mongo.

Mongo

I am here to realize my dream of designing and constructing my own car from the ground up.  I will be using a lot of composites and I need to get an education to help me with many projects.  Thanks for reading.  I hope to get to know all of you real soon.

38 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I am here to realize my dream of designing and constructing my own car from the ground up.  I will be using a lot of composites and I need to get an education to help me with many projects.  Thanks for reading.  I hope to get to know all of you real soon.

Welcome to Composites Community @Mongo! So great to have you here 👍

Have you or do you plan on going to school for engineering? Or is this something that you plan on bootstrapping? 

• 9 months later...

Hi Mongo! I think your dream of building a car from the ground up is awesome and super ambitious. I'm into cars too, but definitely dont have the confidence to start from scratch, at least not yet. What sorts of things have you built so far? Or are you focusing on planning and design first? Just interested in picking your brain a bit