BR-C-200 Specifications

Barocky14
Message added by lo_0l,

Hey @Barocky14, I've moved this topic to the RWC Product Q&A 😀

Question

Looking to buy BR-C-200 braided sleeve.  The details on the page seem a bit lacking.  I have searched your site but am unable to find what I need.  I am an engineer so that should give you an idea of what I am looking for.   Where do I find or get technical specifications?

6 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, Emily Lewis said:

@Barocky14here is a link for more technical information on the BR-C-200. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

KM_C364e-20180323110103 (braider.com)

I had to do a lot of spelunking at Mitsubishi's site to get tensile properties.

Do I need to post here for other materials that I am interested in getting technical details on?  

21 hours ago, Barocky14 said:

I had to do a lot of spelunking at Mitsubishi's site to get tensile properties.

Do I need to post here for other materials that I am interested in getting technical details on?  

Hey @Barocky14, any time you have questions feel free to post them! Doing so is the best way to get a quick response and ensure the answer's out there for people to find in the future!

2 hours ago, Barocky14 said:

Your site says the weight is .027lb.  The product is sold by the yard, but the table does not say what the wt/unit is?  Given what I found on the braider.com site I am assuming your weight of .027lb is by ft and not by yard.  Can you confirm?

You are correct. This is the weight per foot. This product is 38.6 ft/lb, so 0.027 lbs/ft. Just keep in mind that this material can be stretched or pulled to change the length of the braided sleeve. The correct measurement for length will be taken when the braid fibers are oriented at 45°.