Hi from Nell

Nell

Hello,

I have been working at a Composites company for 15 years but since I am in accounting, I haven't had much hands on experience, but my awareness of what can be done with composites has grown exponentially. I am so thrilled to be working at a company that not only provides solutions for the government and large companies, but also makes composites available to everyone through online ordering. I am excited to learn more about the everyday uses of composites through this online forum.

194820063960508.jpg

24 minutes ago, Nell said:

Hello,

I have been working at a Composites company for 15 years but since I am in accounting, I haven't had much hands on experience, but my awareness of what can be done with composites has grown exponentially. I am so thrilled to be working at a company that not only provides solutions for the government and large companies, but also makes composites available to everyone through online ordering. I am excited to learn more about the everyday uses of composites through this online forum.

194820063960508.jpg

Welcome @Nell! It's great to have on board and a part of our community 🙂

Perhaps we can get some workshops going at some point and have you be a part of them!