Artist needing small supply of Kevlar

I am a fiber artist looking for a company or individual who will send me samples or remnants/seconds of Kevlar to use in an art project. Would love to have a yard or at least a 24” Square.

I plan on weaving fibers through this product that I will use as a stabilizer. Is this something you would be willing to send me? I teach classes in my retirement do my funds are limited.

On 3/10/2024 at 12:45 PM, Jo Yawn said:

I am a fiber artist looking for a company or individual who will send me samples or remnants/seconds of Kevlar to use in an art project. Would love to have a yard or at least a 24” Square.

I plan on weaving fibers through this product that I will use as a stabilizer. Is this something you would be willing to send me? I teach classes in my retirement do my funds are limited.

Hi @Jo Yawn RWC has it for $73.99/ydIf you don't need genuine Kevlar, you could go with generic Aramid Fabric from some place like Amazon. You might also be able to pick some up at a fabric store or commercial fabric place.